NOW OFFERING SERVICES IN BOTH ENGLISH AND SPANISH
Providing assessment and treatment of communication delays and disorders associated with:
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), pervasive developmental disorder-not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS), Asperger’s syndrome, nonverbal learning disorder
- Social language skills – pragmatics, conversation skills, nonverbal communication
- Receptive and expressive language – language comprehension and language formulation
- Language processing
- Specific language impairment
- Phonology and phonemic awareness
- Motor speech disorders including childhood apraxia of speech
- Fluency / stuttering Continue reading
- We believe each child is unique with individual strengths and talents.
- Each child deserves personal, individualized therapy designed to meet his or her specific needs.
- Our family-centered approach aims to educate parents and caregivers and is essential to supporting your child’s ongoing development.
- Therapy must be fun, rewarding, and meaningful to the child with an appropriate balance of child-initiated and adult directed activities. High energy activities planned around your child’s current interests will improve participation and help generalize newly learned skills. Continue reading