- We believe each child is unique with individual strengths and talents that should be encouraged and celebrated.
- Each child deserves personal, individualized therapy designed to meet his or her specific needs.
- Our family-centered approach aims to educate parents and caregivers and is essential to supporting your child’s ongoing development.
- Therapy must be fun, rewarding, and meaningful to the child with an appropriate balance of child-initiated and adult directed activities. High energy activities planned around your child’s current interests will improve participation and help generalize newly learned skills.
- There are many ways to communicate. Our goal is to find the most functional and natural methods for each child to develop independent and unprompted communication.
- Every child can be successful. The therapy environment and activities are designed to foster growth by building on your child’s strengths while supporting development to the next level.
- Communication among members of your child’s therapy team (parents, teachers, school specialists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, ABA coordinators and tutors, physicians) will contribute to a cohesive therapy team and facilitate overall development.
- We recognize children can be unpredictable. We understand the need to be flexible to adapt to a child’s mood or specific needs on any given day.
- We are a group of positive, energetic, child and family oriented clinicians. We provide meaningful, exciting, multi-sensory activities designed to engage your child and elicit participation
- We use a wide range of proven educational strategies to foster your child’s speech-language, motor, and sensory development to support his or her natural, self motivated, unprompted interaction.
- Each child is unique, therefore, we do not subscribe to one specific therapy approach.